AOIC provides information and advice on choral matters to members of the Association and to the public.
Membership benefits include:
- Membership of a representative organisation
- Reduced rate insurance [Read more]
- Access to extensive choral library
- Reduced rates for all AOIC courses
- Profile and listing for your choir or organisation on AOIC website
- Regular news updates and newsletters
- Information and advice on repertoire, programming, choir administration and governance
- Downloadable fact sheets and guidelines on AOIC site
- Access to members area on website including videos of talks and workshops given by a variety of choral practitioners
- Access to choral risers for a nominal fee
- Discounts in all sheet music shops
- Special membership discounts with Thornton Pianos
- A selection of AOIC publications
Download a membership form here and post/email to us today.
Please label bank transfers clearly with choir/member name to avoid delay in processing of membership. Membership begins upon receipt of relevant membership fee.
An AOIC web membership application is not considered complete until the appropriate fee payment has been received by cheque / postal order / credit transfer (contact office for bank details) to AOIC at Irish World Academy of Music and Dance, University of Limerick, Limerick.
You can pay
- by sending AOIC a cheque or postal order
- doing a bank transfer (email email@example.com for bank details)
- or pay through PayPal using a credit/debit card or PayPal account
AOIC circulates a newsflash at least once a month, giving news, information on forthcoming events, and closing date deadlines. Choirs may send recruitment notices (for singers and music staff) through this newsflash. To sign up for the newsflash, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org